Booking a party is really easy.
Simply complete the booking form below and pay a small deposit of just £25 to secure your booking. You then pay the balance on the day of the party. Please ensure you have checked availability of dates before booking or making any payments.
A) YOUR BOOKING
- Your party IS NOT booked, even if your deposit has been sent, until you receive a reply directly from Groovy Disco Parties, confirming your party slot AND receipt of the deposit and booking form. Please assume we have not received your deposit and / or booking form until we confirm. We cannot be held responsible for deposits or booking forms not received, even if you have sent them.
- Due to the volume of enquiries we receive, parties are booked strictly on a first come, first serve basis and, therefore, we suggest you send the booking form and deposit as soon as possible, to avoid disappointment.
- Deposits are non-refundable, unless a deposit has been sent for a party slot which is unavailable at the time of booking. However, Groovy Disco Parties will normally transfer deposits against another slot, subject to a minimum of 7 days notice before the original party slot.
- Approx 30 mins is required prior to the start and at the end of the party for setting up and packing away.
- Clear access must be available for loading and unloading equipment as close to the party area as possible.
- It is the booker/organisers responsibility to inform Groovy Disco Parties in writing via booking form or email of any allergies or dietary requirements for the party guests, such as nuts, dairy, colours/preservatives, vegetarian, halal.
- Sweets provided by Groovy Disco Parties may vary from party to party but generally include chewy sweets, hard sweets, lollipops and chocolate.
- Supervision of children and guests in respect of safety is the responsibility of the organiser, not the entertainer.
- Due to the nature of all sweets, there is always a risk of choking. It is the responsibility of the booker/organiser to provide and maintain supervision of guests throughout the party.
- Parties are often naturally boystrous and highly energetic. This can lead to minor injury when children become over exited. This refers to conditions caused by slips, trips, grazed and so on, although your entertainer makes every effort to prevent over-excitement. It is the booker/organisers responsibility to assist in supervision as your entertainer will be occupied, entertaining.
- The entertainer reserves the right to omit children or guests from games on the basis of bad behaviour.
A FEW COMMENTS FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
"Thanks to Ben & Brandon for great party. I can recommend the Street Dance Party. The kids really enjoyed it and it was nice to have something different... Thank you very much for a great party." -- Louise, 17 May 2014
"Great party Ben. One happy 5yr old... thank you" -- Melissa, 18 Jan 2014
"Absolutely brilliant entertainment for children, the adults enjoyed it just as much. From Team Lauryn last Saturday a very big thank you. X" -- Jan, 9 Dec 2013
"Hi Ben, Thankyou so much for donating your time at our charity Christmas Party!!! We had so many parents asking for your details because their children had so much fun dancing and playing games!! Well done Ben, fabulous entertainment for any child's party!! Would highly recommend!!" -- Claire & Rachel, 8 Dec 2013
"Hi Ben, Just want to say a huge thank you for being so brilliant at Rocco's party. You, The Jester, Peppa and Tink[erbell] went down really well. All the children and parents loved it. Will be booking again for April. Thanks again." -- Bianca, 8 Dec 2013
"Fab party and the games are just brilliant, my son has been to a few Groovy Disco Parties and loved them so much he is having for his own birthday party, would definitely recommend! Xx" -- Kelly, 18 Nov 2013
"My daughter had a brilliant party, kept the kids entertain for the whole 2 hours, brilliant!" -- Helen, 17 Nov 2013
"Highly recommended for children's parties, all had a fantastic time, money well spent, Ben deserves a medal" -- Susan, 9 Nov 2013